1st private mutidisciplinary campus in Morocco
Located at the heart of the Casablanca Aéropole Aeronautics & Industrial Park, Mundiapolis University is a hub of training in Aeraunotical Engineering and Industrial Engineering
More than 27% of international students come from 17 European and Africain countries
Mundiatawjih, the student coaching and advising program for the success of students, selected by the Word Bank as a 21st Century Strategy for Tertiary Education
Over 15 national and international partnerships with excellent French, Americain and Moroccan universities
Leader of degree-seeking Executive Education in Morocco
Mundiapolis University opened the first private mutidisciplinary campus in Casablanca, Morocco, at the heart of the Casablanca Aéropole Aeronautics & Industrial Park. Born from the merger of several pioneer schools in their domains, Mundiapolis is a private University that boasts overs 20 years of experience in private higher education, and it has built itself around 4 fundamental values: academic excellence, employability, international exposure and the personal fulfillment of our students through rich extracurricular activities and international mobility.
Mundiapolis University has been endeavoring to continuously strengthen of its excellence model centered around student empowerment. It consolidates its engagement through its unique student coaching and advising program, Mundiatawjih.
Mundiapolis University comprises 5 teaching poles: A Health Sciences College, a School of Engineering, a Business School, an Institute of Law, Political, and Social Sciences, and a Center for Executive Education, or over 38 state-accredited majors, 21 dual degrees with international partners, and 28 degree programs in continuing education including 1 DBA (Doctorate in Business Administration).
Mundiapolis relies on a network of world-renowned partners and companies that are engaged to facilitate students’ internships and their professional integration. Since April 2016, Mundiapolis has joined HONORIS United Universities to develop its model in Africa in a collaborative intelligence paradigm.
Since its creation, Mundiapolis University has been continuously innovating, designing and offering programs that meet the socio-economic needs of Morocco and its region in a globalized context and adopting the European LMD standards (Licence / Bachelor, Master, Doctorate)
Initial Training: 38 accredited degree programs including 21 international majors in a dual degree formula with partner universities.
- Health Sciences College: Speech therapy, physiotherapy, psychomotricity, nurse anesthesia, and psychology/psychotherapy
- School of Engineering: Integrated preparatory classes, industrial engineering, computer science & engineering, network and telecommunications engineering, aeronautics engineering, power engineering and electrical systems.
- School of Business: Business Management, Financial and Management Engineering, Logistics, Accounting-Control-Audit (CCA) and Marketing.
- Institute of Law, Political and Social Sciences: Business Law, Master in Law (in Co-op formula), International Business Law, Governance and Political Sciences, Political Sciences (international track with Sciences Po Bordeaux).
Executive Training : 28 degree programs in night and weekend classes at the level of professional bachelors, Master and DBA, with majors in Finance, Procurement and Logistics, Business Management, Marketing, HR, CCA, Law, Information Systems, E-Marketing and Strategy, Financial Engineering, Islamic Banking and Finance, Business Law, and International Business Law.
Mundiapolis University has been endeavoring to continuously strengthen its excellence model centered around student empowerment. It consolidates its engagement through its unique student coaching and advising program, Mundiatawjih, which has been selected by the Word Bank as a 21st Century Strategy for Tertiary Education and Employability.
- 5 academic units : A Health Sciences College, a School of Engineering, a Business School, an Institute of Law, Political, and Social Sciences, and a Center for Executive Education.
- 38 accredited degree programs
- The Mundiatawjih Program for the students’ success and employability
- Highly qualified teaching faculty with superior engagement for teaching & learning, including 1/5 international faculty
- A very good student-to-faculty ratio (18:1)
- 21 majors in international dual-degree formula
- 1 out every 4 graduates has lived an international exchange experience
- Close to 15 national and international academic partnerships
- 1 research laboratory (ICT4DEV) dedicated to the use of information technology for development
- 31% of internationl students including France, Belgium, Egypt, Irak and other africain countries.
- 2 campuses in Casablanca
Mundiapolis University has 2 campuses in Casablanca at the level of international standards.
- The Residential Campus on 3 hectares, that integrates the academic experience of the student with their campus life – Integrated living and learning
- The City Campus.