In 1986, four engineers and doctors, founding members of the Moroccan School of Engineering Sciences, created a 4-year engineering training course to be completed after the baccalaureate. The course, which is designed to meet the evolving needs of the employment sector, is now a Bac+5 course.
Founded 34 years ago, EMSI – Ecole Marocaine des Sciences de l’Ingénieur was the first engineering private school in Morocco. A pioneer since then, EMSI is a center of innovation that has received several international awards recognizing its contribution to the field of engineering.
EMSI is a multidisciplinary engineering school which offers five pillars of training; IT and Network Engineering, Automation and Industrial Computing Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering; and Buildings and Public Tasks. In 2016, the school expanded its offering to include additional study programs in Financial Engineering, Accounting, Control and Auditing.
A strong professional integration is built into the curriculum through regular exchanges with recruitment agencies, career forums, internships, and by a very active network of former students. Each program is adapted on an ongoing basis to reflect the nature of changing technologies, economic needs and the demands of digital solutions within engineering. EMSI has an Alumni of over 12,000 and a network of partners and companies committed to facilitating the internships to students and their professional integration. The school is present in four cities in Morocco: Casablanca, Rabat, Marrakech and Tangiers.
The EMSI programs run for five years after the completion of a high school diploma, delivering the title of an Engineer recognized by the Moroccan State.The Engineering department offers the following courses:
- IT and Network Engineering
- Engineering of Automation and Industrial Computing
- Industrial Engineering
- Civil Engineering, Buildings and Public works
The Financial Department offers the following courses:
- Financial Engineering
- Accounting, Control and Auditing
- 2 gold medals, International Invention & Trade Expo ITE 2019, London, United Kingdom (Août 2019)
- 2 gold medals, iCAN 2019, Canada, Toronto (Août 2019)
- 2 gold medals, the Public Price and 5 Awards at the INTARG International Exhibition of Inventions, Poland, Katowice (June 2019)
- 2 gold medals at the Euro-Invent Creativity and Innovation Fair, Romania, IASI (May 2019)
- 2 gold medals at the International Exhibition of Inventions in Geneva, Switzerland (April 2019)
- 2 gold medals and a silver medal at the International Exhibition of Inventions and Technological Innovations “Archimedes” in Moscow, Russia (March 2019)
- 1 gold medal at the International Exhibition of Inventions Geneva, Switzerland (April 2018)
- Representation of Morocco at the CES Consumer Electronic Show in Las Vegas, Las Vegas, USA (January 2018)
- 2 silver medals at BIXPO 2017 (Bitgaram International Exhibition on Electric Power Technologies) Gwangju, South Korea (November 2017)
- 12 international awards including 4 gold medals at the International Innovation Fair of India, Bangalore, India (September 2017)
- 2 gold medals and 2 trophies at the 2017 iCAN International Invention and Innovation Competition Toronto, Canada
- EMSI represents the Union of the Moroccan Inventors at the international level.
- 1 Fablab accredited by Massachussets Institute of Technology (MIT) one of its kind in Africa.
- Recognized by the world professionals as the first private engineering school in Morocco according to the Diorh Campus Mag- 2017 Barometer
- The great international prize of the technological innovation and a golden medal in the International Fair of Inventions and Technological Innovations “Archimède” Russia.
- Finalist of the World Cup of the Innovation IOT, Barcelona.
- 2 golden medals at the International Conference of Design, Research and Innovation at Kuala Lampur.
- 1 golden medal and a silver medal at the International Competition of Inventions in the International Fair of Technology in Shanghai.
- 4 medals in the International Fair of Inventions of Istanbul ISIF’16
- 2 prizes of Young Scientist Award Pékin
- Prize of Bretagne Valorization in France
- Winner of 5 editions of Imagine Cup in Morocco and finalist at the International Scale
L’EMSI – Ecole Marocaine des Sciences de l’Ingénieur, created in 1986, is the biggest engineering school in Morocco. Its displomas are recognized by the State of Morocco in all the cities it operates and is considered as the first Private Engineering School by recruiters*.
A pioneer, the school advocates for a more competitive Morocco, is part of a dynamic ecosystem of innovation that has been constantly renewed since its creation, and has won awards in many international competitions.
*Baromètre DIORH Campus in 2017
- Academic Excellence
- Research and Innovation
- International Opening
- Student Life
Quality of training
- Offers 2 fields of education: Engineering and Finance
- Recognized by the Moroccan state
- Present in 4 cities: Casablanca, Rabat, Marrakech and Tangiers.
- More than 300 professors and engineers of high competence, stemming from great schools, distinguished universities and Moroccan enterprises
- 3 laboratories of research and innovation within 1 FABLAB
- Proximity and close guidance
- More than 12 000 (alumni)
- Professional certificates in partnership with PearsonVue
- 8 master’s degrees in double diploma with prestigious French schools and universities, such as INSA (National Institute in Applied Sciences) of Lyon and Rennes; the university of Bordeaux, the university of Nice, the University of Lorraine, and Toulouse Business School.
- 80% of placement within the 6 months following graduation, 25% of EMSI’s graduates are recruited during their final projects.
- Member of four great clusters: MNC (Moroccan Numerical Clusters), CE3M (Elecronic Cluster, Mecatronic Cluster, Mecanic of Morocco), EMC (Environmental Efficacy of Materials of Construction), and CISE (Industrial Cluster for Environmental Services in Morocco)
- N°1 engineering school in Morocco (acclaimed by recruiters)
The EMSI Group has 14 sites in Morocco. Each of those sites includes numerous classrooms, laboratories, and center of calculus endowed with the most modern and most sophisticated educational materials for the needs of practical tasks, mini projects, projects and scientific research
- 5 sites in Casablanca, at the heart of the city
- 6 sites and 1 orientation and admission center in Rabat
- 1 site in Marrakech
- 1 site in Tangier