Institut Maghrebin des Sciences Economiques et de Technologie is today the first private technical and vocational training institute in Tunisia. With its 24 years of experience, the IMSET is an institution open to the professional world whose main objective is to implement vocational training programs perfectly adapted to the needs of the labor market.
IMSET is built around four fundamental values: excellence in training, strong partnerships, innovation and the development of its learners.
The institute offers more than diplomas, it accompanies its learners in their training courses thanks to a know-how and a pedagogy based on the practice. It has 5 departments, 41 programs of Tunisian studies and 8 international studies programs: Management and Customs Services, Art and Design, Computer Science and Multimedia, Technology, Health and Agroalimentary, University Programs-University of Lorraine Metz Programs of the Grandes Écoles-CNAM Paris (License and Engineer).
IMSET also has more than 2,000 learners and 15,000 Alumni since its inception. Its extensive network of partners offers the possibility for learners to have a training adapted to the standards of the professional world.
For nearly 24 years, IMSET has gained credibility and has evolved continuously, adapting itself to the technologies and needs of the professional market. The quality of its training is very close to the higher education standards and follows the standards of the BTS (Patent of Technician Superior), BTP (Patent of Professional Technician) and CAP (Certificat d’Aptitude Professionnelle).
Initial Training: IMSET has 5 departments:
Health and agri-food.
- BTS: bioanalyses and controls, quality control in the agro-food industries.
- BTP: Laboratory preparer, dental prosthesis, pharmacy preparer.
Customs management and services.
- BTS: Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Banking Techniques, Distribution Logistics Transport Option, International Trade, Executive Assistant.
- BTP: Retail trade, Customs formalities, Corporate accountant, Secretariat.
Art and Design.
- BTS: Decoration and Interior Design, Audiovisual Editing Video, Audiovisual Recording.
- BTP: Decoration and Interior Design, Computer Graphics and Publishing, Computer Science, Audiovisual Operator, Photography and Image Processing.
- CAP: Computer Graphics and Publishing.
Computer and Multimedia.
- BTS: Business Intelligence Analyst, Big Data, Development of mobile applications, Internet development, E-commerce, IT management, Multimedia, Networks and computer security, Distributed systems and cloud computing.
- BTP: Support in Computer Science of Management, Maintenance Microsystems Informatiques.
- BTS: Cooling and air conditioning, Domotics, Renewable energies and environment, Industrial maintenance.
- BTP: Draftsman of studies in metallic construction, Refrigeration and air conditioning.
- CAP: Maintenance in air conditioning, electrical installer of building, electronic technology.
- 1st private professional training institute with a training company “H2E” which is part of an innovative training and professional integration.
- 1st professional training institute whose diplomas are delivered with a pack of certifications in Soft skills: Aptis, Voltaire and in IT: MOS
- A unique educational system in Tunisia
- 41 Tunisian curricula
- 8 international curricula
- Almost 500 trainers and 100 speakers and experts
- More than 250 agreements for local and international academic and professional partnerships
- More than 2,000 learners and 15,000 Alumni
- An exclusive teaching environment based on NTIC
- An experienced, qualified and very passionate faculty
- A strategic and accessible location
- Curricula that meet the needs of the labor market
- Diverse cultural and sporting activities
A unique educational system in Tunisia composed of 41 Tunisian curricula and 8 international curricula as well as more than 250 agreements for local and international academic and professional partnerships.
IMSET represents an experienced, qualified and very passionate faculty which includes more than 2,000 learners and 15,000 Alumni.
IMSET has an exclusive teaching environment based on NTIC offering Diverse cultural and sporting activities. Comporting almost 500 trainers, 100 speakers, and experts, IMSET furnishes curricula that meet the needs of the labor market.
IMSET is characterised with a strategic and accessible location in the downtown.
IMSET has 3 training centers in the heart of the city centers located in Tunis, Sousse and Gabes. IMSET also provides its learners with real-life simulation centers, enabling them to practice in a realistic enviorment the knowledge acquired during their training sessions.