Honoris Education Network was founded in 2002 as a private tertiary education institution, specialised in providing supported distance education at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels in the fields of Business Administration and Law. The institution is based in the Highlands area since 2012. In 2013, the institution also began to provide undergraduate programs on a full-time mode of delivery. Its academic offer includes programmes from leading partners, including programmes from the Management College of Southern Africa (MANCOSA) and the Regent Business School (RBS), both from South Africa, BPP University and ABE both from the UK. Honoris Education Network is authorised by the Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) of Mauritius to deliver tertiary programmes.
Honoris Education Network counts over 1,500 alumni. Since February 2018, Honoris Education Network has joined Honoris United Universities.
Since its creation, Honoris Education Network has been continuously increasing its academic portfolio by introducing relevant industry led programmes from other institutions. Currently, Honoris Education Network has 17 accredited programmes on offer, ranging from Management, Administration and Accounting. The programmes are as follow:
- Advanced Certificate in Business Management (1 year)
- Bachelor of Commerce (HRM) (3 years)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing) (3 years)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Information Technology Management) (3 years)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (3 years)
- Bachelor of Commerce in Supply Chain Management (3years)
- Bachelor of Commerce Hons (HRM) (1 year top up)
- Bachelor of Commerce Hons (Marketing) (1 year top up)
- Master in Business Administration (1.5 years)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management (1 year)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Management (1 year)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management (1 year)
REGENT Business School Programmes:
- Higher Certificate in Business Management (1 year)
- Bachelor of Commerce (General) (3 years)
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting (3 Years)
- LLB Hons (3 years)
Association of Business Executives (ABE):
- ABE Level 4 Foundation Diploma in Business Management
Honoris Education Network was awarded the Education Leadership Award in 2017 at the 7th Edition of the Africa Education Leadership Awards.
- 18 years of teaching excellence
- Internationally-recognised degrees
- High academic standard
- Internationally benchmarked
- High calibre lecturers
- Pastocal care
- Online academic support
- Conducive environment for learning
- Affordable, Accredited, Accessible
The campus has been designed and conceived to offer quality education to students in a quiet environment and cool climate inherent to the Central Plateau of Mauritius. It is located in Highlands and is custom built to offer students with modern facilities as per national and international requirements. The building comprises a ground and a first floor comprising of 15 classrooms with a capacity of accomodating some 600 students at any one time. The classrooms are equipped with modern facilities and latest interactive methods of learning are also available. A full-fledged administrative section, computer laboratory and library along with recreational spaces are also available. Indoor games and a gym with showers have been added for the benefit of the students. Sufficient parking spaces and an endemic garden have been created for the well-being of students. The building is equipped with WIFI facilities accessible to students.