Université Mundiapolis opened the first private mutidisciplinary campus in Casablanca, Morocco, at the heart of the Casablanca Aéropole Aeronautics & Industrial Park. Born from the merger of several pioneer schools in their domains, Mundiapolis is a private University that boasts overs 20 years of experience in private higher education, and it has built itself around 4 fundamental values: academic excellence, employability, international exposure and the personal fulfillment of our students through rich extracurricular activities and international mobility.
Université Mundiapolis has been continuously endeavoring to strengthen its excellence model centered around student empowerment. It consolidates its engagement through its unique student coaching and advising program, Mundiatawjih.
Université Mundiapolis comprises 5 teaching poles: A Health Sciences College, a School of Engineering, a Business School, an Institute of Law, Political, and Social Sciences, and a Center for Executive Education, or over 38 state-accredited majors, 21 dual degrees with international partners, and 28 degree programs in continuing education including 1 DBA (Doctorate in Business Administration).
Mundiapolis counts over 5,000 alumni and relies on a network of world-renowned partners and companies that are engaged to facilitate students’ internships and their professional integration. Since April 2016, Mundiapolis has joined Honoris United Universities to develop its model in Africa in a collaborative intelligence paradigm.
Since its creation, Mundiapolis University has been continuously innovating, designing and offering programs that meet the socio-economic needs of Morocco and its region in a globalized context and adopting the European LMD standards (Licence / Bachelor, Master, Doctorate)
Initial Training: 21 recognized degrees
Health Sciences College:
- General Psychology
School of Engineering:
- Industrial Engineering
- Aeronautical Logistics
- Aeronautics System Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Cloud Computing & Security
- Software Development
School of Business:
- Business Management
- Business Management Engineering
- Marketing & Digital Marketing
- Accounting & Audit
Institute of Law, Political and Social Sciences:
- Business Law
- Political Sciences
Executive Training: 8 degree programs during night and weekend classes at the level of professional bachelors, Master and DBA, with majors in Finance, Business Management, CCA, Digital Marketing, Financial Engineering and Pan-African MBA in partnership with REGENT Business School in South Africa.
- Mundiapolis University has been endeavoring to continuously strengthen its excellence model centered around student empowerment. It consolidates its engagement through its unique student coaching and advising program, Mundiatawjih, which has been selected by the Word Bank as a 21st Century Strategy for Tertiary Education and Employability
- 3rd prize-Project SOLARDECAHTLON (2019)
- 2nd prize of the 2nd edition of the National Triathlon in Marrakech (2018)
- 3rd place in the final of the NXP Cup EMEA (2018)
The reasons you should join Munidapolis: for the academic excellence, the support for employability, the international opening, successful professional integration and the rich student life.
Quality of training
- 5 academic units: A Health Sciences College, a School of Engineering, a Business School, an Institute of Law, Political, and Social Sciences, and a Center for Executive Education.
- Over 5,500 alumni
- 2 campuses in Casablanca
- 1 research laboratory (ICT4DEV) dedicated to the use of information technology for development
- Highly qualified teaching faculty with superior engagement for teaching & learning, including 1/5 international faculty
- Close to 15 national and international academic partnerships
- The Mundiatawjih Program for the students’ success and employability
Mundiapolis University has 2 campuses in Casablanca at the level of international standards.
- The Residential Campus on 3 hectares, that integrates the academic experience of the student with their campus life – Integrated living and learning
- The City Campus is the first vertical campus of 10,000 m2 in the city center that allows students to flourish while benefiting from proximity to residences and host companies.