The EAC is the first private school of architecture and landscape in Casablanca to be recognized by the Moroccan State.
Founded by renowned architects in 2004, EAC was founded with a forward-looking vision to encourage students to constantly question the future requirements they will have to meet and the skills they need to acquire to do so.
The courses available focus on theoretical and practical approaches to architecture and landscaping, enabling students to build careers in private professional practice or planning and urban management within local communities and central governments. The training courses, which include an internship, offer the possibility of professional exchanges and the continuation of studies abroad.
Located in Casablanca in the heart of a metropolis of four million inhabitants, the Casablanca School of Architecture has enshrined among its founding principles the respect of international standards of training and the anchoring of its teaching around issues related to architectural creation, landscape, and urban planning.
The African context, which is now characterized by strong population growth and major territorial changes, is a significant concern and is at the heart of its training project. The School is also a place for challenging debate and for the initiation of new architectural concepts and movements, in line with local and regional economic and urban expectations; and the challenges of international changes that are forever reshaping the landscape and environment of metropolises and productive urban centres.
EAC offers diplomas recognized by the Moroccan state.
EAC provides two areas of study:
- 6 years degree
- Licence’s degree
- Masters’s degree
- Master’s degree in partnership with Sorbonne Université
- 4th prize- SOLAR DECATHLON AFRICA
- 1st prize – Pittsburgh Plateform, USA 2021
- 2nd prize- 2019 Holcim Awards International Forum
- 1st prize – 2018 Metallic Architecture Competition
- 1st prize – Casamémoire 2016 Contest
- 2nd Prize 2016 – Holcim Awards International Forum
- 3rd Prize – 2015 Archigenieurcontest
- 1st prize – 2015 Essec Campus International Competition of Rabat
- Commendation and Exhibtion at the 2015 Casablanca Bombing Rooms Competition
- 1st prize – 2015 EAC “Stand Up” Contest
- 3rd prize – ArchiGénieur Africa Contest by Afrikarchi in 2014 for the creation of a market in Africa
- 3rd prize – FADA Foundation 2014 ideas contest for the construction of a habitable structure in the desert
- 1st prize – 2014 CNDH Booth
- 1st prize – 2013 International Holcim Awards Forum
- 4th prize – Selection for the Exhibition AFRIKARCHI Archigénieur 2012
- 2nd prize – 2010 Holcim Awards International Forum
For 4 main reasons :
- Academic Excellence
- Creativity and Innovation Incentive
- Social Engagement
- Cultural Diversity and International Opening
The primary objective at EAC is to train competent, educated and outward-looking professionals on the challenges of urban and socio-economic development in emerging societies, including in Morocco.
The encouragement of creativity and inventiveness, constantly renewed according to the human experiences of students and teachers, reinforces EAC in its desire to contribute to the emergence of a contemporary environment.
Located in Casablanca, in the heart of a metropolis of four million inhabitants, EAC has also included among its founding principles the respect of international training standards and education that addresses challenges relating to architectural creation, the landscape and metropolisation.
- Classrooms and training rooms
- Computer lab
- Materials and audiovisual labs
- Conference room
- Documentation center
- Civil engineering lab and materials library
- Model workshop
- Architecture and plastic art workshops
- Painting workshop
- Academic and professional partners across Africa and Europe
- High quality faculty
- L’EAC délivre un diplôme d’Etat d’architecte, ou d’architecte-paysagiste
- 100% of the faculty are professionals
- The only private Architecture school in Casablanca (1st to be recognized by the State)
- Sport grounds
- Music room
- Game tables