Best ranked private university in Tunisia UniRank
Smart City Campus: at the center of the city, at the center of life!
World class simulation centers
A Center of Excellence in Health Sciences unique in the Maghreb
A rich and vibrant student life
Founded in 2001 and with more than 15 years of experience, Université Centrale is the largest multidisciplinary private university in Tunisia. Université Centrale offers 7 clusters of higher education curricula: health, business, law, engineering, architecture and design, journalism and communication, information and telecommunications technologies and an executive training center. Today it has nearly 5,000 students from more than 20 different countries. Pioneer and resolutely oriented towards globalization, Université Centrale is the first institution to join the network Honoris United Universities.
Its pedagogical model is built around the success of the students. It is based on four major axes: academic excellence, international openness, professional integration and a student life at international standards. This is demonstrated by national and international recognition of diplomas, innovative learning methods and renowned professors and experts.
Resolutely open to its regional and global environment, Université Centrale promotes the cultural agility of its students and graduates through multiple experiences: Exchange programs, international professors, short time study abroad programs, multi-country courses, joint diplomas with foreign universities.
The Université Centrale is committed to the professional integration of its laureates and aims to equip its graduates with the necessary assets to compete in the labor market: internships abroad, conventions and diplomas co-built with professional institutions, a powerful network of alumni and partnerships with multinationals. Learning by doing is at the heart of its pedagogical approach. For this reason, in addition to the leading laboratories, Université Centrale also provides real-life simulation centers for its students, enabling them to apply, in real life situations, the knowledge acquired during their training.
Université Centrale offers a rich student life which fosters positive synergies and the flourishing of the student.
Université Centrale offers diplomas accredited and approved by Tunisia’s higher education ministry. The programs range from preparatory cycles to architectural diplomas, engineering degrees, licenses and masters. The academic offer of Université Centrale includes 7 clusters and an Executive Training Center:
- The School of Health Sciences
- The Ecole Polytechnique school of engineers
- The School of Computer Science and Telecommunications
- The Business School
- The School of Law
- The School of Architecture and Design
- The School of Journalism, Media and Communication
- The Executive Training Center
- Award for best CISCO partner in North Africa.
- Ranked the best private university in Tunisia by: UniRank and WEBOMETRICS
- Certified PersonVue Exam Center
- Authorized Center “Oracle University”
- Cisco Academy Certified Center
- Microsoft academic partner
- Smart City Campus in the heart of Tunis, highly equipped and connected. Digital community (free mobile and internet connectivity between students and professors.) Digital tool box: professional email, cloud storage, intranet and Microsoft office suite free.
- Smart Labs for Learning Through Practice
- Simulation centers (Health, Law, Cinema, Trading …).
- Language and certification laboratories
- Innovation Centers: playful and relaxed spaces equipped with the latest technologies to encourage the spirit of innovation and encourage entrepreneurship.
- Job Placement centers: coaching for internships, 1st job, definition of professional project.
- 274 partner companies
- Auditoriums, libraries, reading and working rooms, cafeterias and relaxation areas
A multi-site campus in the city center of Tunis: in the heart of the city, in the heart of life! Genuine urban campus, Université Centrale is spread over 10 buildings in the heart of Tunis.