The ESPRIT Group, founded in 2003, is a leading integrated private education platform in Tunisia, built around its flagship Engineering school. The Group's activity is structured around 4 education verticals:
- ESPRIT School of Engineering: Engineering education
- ESPRIT Entreprise: Continuing education
- ESPRIT School of Business: Business & Management education
- ESPRIT Education: K12 education
ESPRIT has built its reputation on excellence, innovative employability-focused pedagogy in Tunisia and international across several sub-Saharan African countries. ESPRIT has successfully established numerous prestigious partnerships in the industry and with renowned universities.
All ESPRIT School of Engineering academic programs’ are EUR-ACE labeled, through the French accreditation agency:"Commission des Titres d'Ingénieurs" (CTI).
In 2009, the engineering education perimeter introduced “ESPRIT Prépa”, a program to prepare students for entrance exams to top-tier French and Tunisian engineering schools, in partnership with the Lycée Sainte-Geneviève (Ginette) in France.
The Group also offers an Executive Master of Business Administration program (ESPRIT EMBA) intended for managers and executives aspiring to acquire new strategic and managerial skills in a professional environment.
In 2015, ESPRIT launched the primary and secondary education segment (K12) from elementary Al Kindy to Middle and High School Al-Fikr, in order to create a fully integrated education platform from primary school to higher education.
In 2016, the Group has been further strengthened with the addition of the business school, “ESPRIT School of Business”, which offers programs that integrate digital technology into management.
The ESPRIT Group offers a wide range of programs for holders of a scientific,management or technical baccalaureate degrees, successful prepatory school students, and Bachelor graduates.
ESPRIT SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING (ESE):
ESE is comprised of 4 core academic departments for a 5-year degree distributed as follows: 3-year common core courses and a 2-year specialization program
Information Technology Department
Specializations & Options:
- ERP & Business Intelligence
- Data Science
- Financial Computing
- Mobile Information Systems
- Web & Internet Technologies
- Software Engineering
Specializations & Options:
- Systems Architecture Engineering
- Network Infrastructure & Data Security
- Embedded Systems
- IoT Systems & Devices
- Wireless Intelligence Networks
Electromechanical Engineering Department
Specializations & Options:
- Industrial Organization & Management
Civil Engineering Department
Options & Minors
- Structures & Works
- Roads & Bridges
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Eco-construction & Energy Efficiency
Courses are provided full-time or part-time (evening classes or through work-study program)
ESPRIT EXECUTIVE MBA
18 month-degree (part-time)
ESPRIT PREPA :
2-year cycle in 2 specializations
- MPSI (mathematics, Physics, and Science of Engineering)
- MP (Mathematics and Physics)
ESPRIT SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
ESB provides 3 Bachelor programs and 4 Masters Degrees
Full-time and part-time (hybrid program)
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Sciences
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Computing
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Mathematics in Data Analysis and Decision Support
- Professional Master of Digital Management & Information Systems, full-time and in work-study program
- Professional Master in Digital Marketing
- Professional Master in Business Analytics
- Professional Master of Accounting, Control, Audit
- 2013: Member of the CDIO (Conceive Design Implement Operate) initiative launched by Harvard and MIT (Massachussetts Institute of Technolgy).
- 2013: Member of the “Conférence des Grandes Écoles”, an association of the most prestigious business and engineering schools in France.
- 2014: ESPRIT is the first institution in Tunisia to be granted the EUR-Ace label, European accreditation delivered bt the CTI (Commission des Titres d’Ingénieurs).
- 2016: Member of the UNITWIN/UNESCO Chairs Program
- 2018: ESE & ESB Members of the Agence Universitaire de la Francophonie
- 2019: ESB member of the AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business)
- 2019: ESPRIT Prépa was ranked 53rd out of 129 “classes préparatoires aux grandes écoles” (CPGE) in France by the magazine “L’Étudiant”
- ESPRIT Entreprise is Pearson VUE certified center and certified TEF/TEFAQ examination Center
An attractive educational model l based on academic excellence :
- PBL approach: (Project/Problem Based Learning) which enables learners to be at the core of their own education
- Development of operational skills
- Train-the-trainer department: Internally trained teachers conveying the unique spirit of the model
- Digital Pedagogy Department bolstering Digital Transformation
- The Continuing education unit is consolidated with the English language training activity under the “Wall Street English” franchise
Research, Development and Innovation (R&DI) department, i.e. ESPRIT-Tech where several teams work on a variety of research projects related to cutting-edge technology.
Opportunities for international experiences thanks to the numerous partnerships with major institutions, and possibilities to obtain double degrees:
- Over 40 academic partnerships with prestigious international institutions
From the perspective of promoting the democratization of access to private quality higher education, the ESPRIT Foundation was launched in 2015 for the purpose of training deserving students from low-income backgrounds.
Personalized experiential learning for students, especially international students who benefit from a follow-up and support system.
Employability focused :
- Learning factory: a unique hub to develop employability
- 90% Alumni employability rate, 15% of which abroad
- ESPRIT Prépa: 90% of success (admissions) in the French and Tunisian competitive exams
ESPRIT has 2 campuses distributed over 3 strategic locations in Tunis and covering approximately 80,000m² of space,