Professional Audio and Video recording studios
Unique partnership with French Cannes Festival
Inspiring learning environment
A motivating associative life with diversified cultural, sporting activities and dynamic atmosphere
A vocation for a creative job
The Académie d’Art de Carthage (AAC) is an Arts and Design vocational training school under the supervision of the Ministry of Employment and Vocational Training.
Founded in 2008, this school provides vocational training and continuing education.
At the crossroads of arts and professionalisation, the AAC draws its uniqueness from its selected trainings designed to be both a universe of artistic expression and also a passport for employability.
Its courses are structured around four teaching domains: Audiovisual and Photography, Computer Graphics and Multimedia, Architecture and Design and Journalism and Animation.
As part of its strategy of expanding its international artistic exchanges and enriching academic knowledge, the AAC has set the main mission of offering its students an opportunity to familiarize themselves with the professional world.
Since its inception in 2008, the Académie d’Art de Carthage has evolved continuously adapting itself to the needs of the labor market. The quality of its training is up to the standards of higher education.
The Academy delivers three types of diplomas approved by the vocational training national authority: CAP (Certificate of Professional Aptitude), BTP (Patent of Professional Technician) and BTS (Certificate of Technician Higher). The courses are organized around four teaching areas:
- Audiovisual and photography
- Computer Graphics & Multimedia
- Architecture and Design
- Journalism and animation
- Parnership with Cannes Films festival
- A unique educational system in Tunisia between art and technology
- Recording studios and audiovisual and innovative computer equipment
- Internships abroad
- Local and international academic and professional partnership agreements
- An experienced, qualified and very passionate faculty
- Strategic and accessible location in the heart of Tunis
- Curricula that meet the needs of the labor market
- A motivating associative life with diversified cultural and sporting activities
Located in the heart of the city of Tunis in a universe favorable to relaxation and artistic expression (less than a hundred meters from the park Belvédre) but also easy to access thanks to a concentrated public transport network.
The city campus of the Carthage Academy of Art houses modern laboratories in sound, image, photography … as well as professional audio / video recording studios