Eligibility criteria for the Actis International Scholarship
Step 1: the student must satisfy the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a Master program or have completed a Master program at one of Honoris United Universities;
- Have an excellent academic dossier (top 10% of graduating class, with distinction/“mention”);
- Demonstrate a record of extra-curricular activities in support of application for a specific program;
- Exhibit maturity and sense of responsibility as assessed by a personal statement;
- Submit 3 letters of recommendation, at least two from academics or employers sources who know the candidate well;
- Undergo an interview by the institution’s pre-selection committee;
- Pass the chosen university entrance exams as required;
- Pass all standardized tests required by the postgraduate programme
- Application must be received at the Honoris United Universities’ institution by 30 November 2017.
Step 2: students satisfying the above criteria will be pre-selected by Honoris United Universities Selection Committee.
Step 3: Final acceptance is a prerogative of the chosen university.