Africa is a continent of diversity. From the vast stretches of farmland to the megacities of Cairo, Kinshasa and Lagos, this land makes a bold global statement – 54 countries and home to over a billion people that speak English, French, Portuguese, Arabic and 1,500 other languages.
What unites this dynamic, energetic continent? It is united by a common spirit, a common mindset, it is united by aspiration. Today, Africa has 7 of the 10 fastest growing economies in the world and is projected to be the second fastest growing region in the world over the next 10 years (EIU).
For the first time in the region, a higher education initiative, at international standards, introduces the collaborative intelligence of African institutions, leveraging the knowledge and expertise of multiple communities and countries.
Choosing Honoris United Universities is choosing the first Pan-African network of private universities and schools dedicated to preparing and educating the next generation of African leaders and professionals, able to impact regionally in a globalized world.
The Honoris United Universities’ commitment to its students and their families:
- Academic excellence based on national and international recognitions
- Regional and international faculty
- Multi-track programs or semesters abroad in Africa, Europe and the US
- Co-op programs
- Relevant and purposeful use of technology in services and in learning
- Unique best practices and cultural agility stemming for regional and continental experience
- Centers of excellence across the continent
- Dedicated programs for employability
- Exclusive partnerships, exchanges, student and faculty mobility, and dual degrees with leading institutions and employers across the continent and the globe