EMSI champion of innovation for more than 30 years
1st private engineering school, classification of the Diorh-Campus Mag 2017 barometer
Flags-more than 20 patents, represents the Union of the Moroccan inventors on the international level.
1st place in Hackaton Hub Africa 2017
Cutting-edge laboratories and simulation centers
SmartiLab, the Innovation Center of EMSI, is accredited as a FabLab by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Founded in 1986, EMSI, Ecole Marocaine des Sciences de l’Ingénieuris a prestigious private school of engineers in Morocco. A pioneer for more than 30 years, EMSI is a center of innovation that has been and has received several international awards recognizing its contribution to field of engineering.
EMSI is a multidisciplinary engineering school which offers 5 pillars of training; IT and Network Engineering, the Engineering of Automation and Industrial Computing, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Buildings and Public Tasks. In 2016, the school expanded its offering to include study programs in Financial Engineering, Accounting, Control and Auditing .
A strong professional integration, favored by regular exchanges with recruitment agencies, recruitment forums, Job days/internships, and by a very active network of former students. An adaptability to the demand of the market through the updating of the programs regularly according to the economic needs and the technological breakthroughs.
EMSI accounts more than 10,000 Alumni and has a network of partners and renowned companies committed to facilitate the internships to students and their professional integration.
The school is present in 3 cities in Morocco: Casablanca, Rabat and Marrakech.
Since its foundation, EMSI updates its programs to better answer the request of the Moroccan market.
It proposes a program of study and training which lasts for 5 years after the high school diploma, delivering the title of an engineer.
Engineering department offers the following courses hash four branches:
- IT and Network Engineering
- Engineering of Automatisms and Industrial Computing
- Industrial Engineering
- Civil Engineering, Buildings and Public works
Finance Department offers the following courses
- Financial Engineering
- Accounting, Control and Auditing
- EMSI represents the Union of the Moroccan Inventors at the international level.
- 1 Fablab accredited by Massachussets Institute of Technology (MIT) one of its kind in Africa.
- Recognized by the world professionals as the first private engineering school in Morocco according to the Diorh Campus Mag- 2017 Barometer
- 12 national and international patents and 12 distinctions/Awards on a national and international scale.
- The great international prize of the technological innovation and a golden medal in the International Fair of Inventions and Technological Innovations “Archimède” Russia.
- Finalist of the world Cup of the Innovation IOT, Barcelona.
- 2 golden medals at the International Conference of Design, Research and Innovation at Kuala Lampur.
- 1 golden medal and a silver medal at the International Competition of Inventions in the International Fair of technology in Shanghai.
- 4 medals in the International Fair of Inventions of Istanbul ISIF’16
- 2 prizes of Young Scientist Award Pékin
- Prize of Bretagne Valorization in France
- Winner of 5 editions of Imagine Cup in Morocco and finalist at the International Scale
- Offers 2 fields of education: Engineering and Finance
- 5 courses of study accredited by the Moroccan state.
- More than 10 000 (alumni)
- More than 500 professors and engineers of high competence, stemming from great schools, distinguished universities and Moroccan enterprises
- Personalized attention with every professor supervises on average 18 students
- 5 professional certificates in partnersplhip with Pearson Vue
- 10 master’s degrees in double diploma
- 6 partnership agreements with prestigious French schools and universities , such as INSA (National Institute in Applied Sciences) of Lyon and Rennes; the university of Bordeaux, the university of Nice, the University of Lorraine, and Toulouse Business School.
- 3 Laboratories for research and innovation
- 80% of placement within the 6 months following graduation, 25% of EMSI’s graduates are recruited during their final projects.
- Member of four great clusters: MNC (Moroccan Numerical Clusters), CE3M (Elecronic Cluster, Mecatronic Cluster, Mecanic of Morocco), EMC (Environmental Efficacy of Materials of Construction), and CISE (Industrial Cluster for Environmental Services in Morocco)
The EMSI Group has 10 sites in the Kingdom of Morocco. Each of those sites includes numerous classrooms, laboratories, and center of calculus endowed with the most modern and most sophisticated educational materials for the needs of practical tasks, mini projects, projects and scientific research
- 4 sites in Casablanca, at the heart of the city
- 5 sites and 1 orientation and admission center in Rabat
- 1 site in Marrakech